The God of Fortune is smiling upon you this New Year as up to RM1,000,000 worth of angpows for everybody!
Buy movie tickets today with WeTix! Just select ‘Movies’ in your preferable e-wallets to instantly launch WeTix and start booking your favourite movies.
Watch the following video to learn how to collect WeTix angpow rewards.
Terms and Conditions
1. Campaign Period
1.1 18 January 2020 till 9 February 2020
2.1 This campaign shall be applicable to all individuals who have successfully completed a purchase transaction via WeTix. (“customers”)
3. Campaign Mechanics
3.1 Customers will receive an Angpow upon completing a purchase transaction at Golden Screen Cinemas, MBO cinemas, mmCineplexes and TGV Cinemas via the WeTix in-app feature in Boost, MAE, PrestoPay, Touch ‘n Go eWallet or WeChat Pay during the campaign period.
3.2 No minimum purchase is required.
3.3 Each Angpow will consist of 1 (ONE) voucher given on a random basis.
3.4 There is no limit to the number of vouchers collected during the campaign period.
4.1 Voucher must be redeemed within the validity period stated. WeTix will NOT entertain any request to extend the validity period of the Voucher nor issue a new Voucher as replacement.
4.2 Each Voucher can only be redeemed ONCE.
4.3 Vouchers are strictly non-transferable, non-refundable nor exchangeable for cash, in part or full.
4.4 Other terms and conditions may apply. For more details, please refer to the terms and conditions for each individual Voucher.
5.1 Vouchers are issued by participating partners i.e. Avast, Hungry 百家外卖, JOOX, Kenny Rogers ROASTERS, OYO, PrestoMall and Shopee.
6. General Terms
6.1 WeTix will not bear any responsibility for the goods or services purchased with the Voucher. Any complaints about the goods or services purchased with the Voucher must be resolved by customers directly with the Partner concerned.
6.2 WeTix reserves the sole and absolute right to amend or change these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
6.3 WeTix and partners reserve the right to cancel, modify or revoke the use of vouchers, where the vouchers are used in the following circumstances:
– suspicious or fraudulent voucher use.
– voucher abuse, including voucher redeemed using multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or a group of customers; and/or
– voucher used in bad faith (including resold voucher or use of vouchers on orders made and intended for resale).
6.4 By participating in this Campaign, customers consent and agree:-
– that WeTix is entitled to collect, process, use and publish the personal data submitted for the purpose of this Campaign including disclosing the same/partial data to our partners for voucher collection and;
– that WeTix is entitled to use and publish the customer’s name for publicity and advertising purposes without any compensation or need for prior notification (if necessary).
6.5 For any enquiries please email [email protected].